Next week we’ll start rolling out the next version of our software. This version is already in the hands of our beta testers – those brave members who are happy to test our cutting edge changes (thanks beta crew!)
The changes include:
* You can now run Analyser Scans on any day, not just the current day. This means you can see what the results for the last trading session would have been, even if today’s session has already begun.
* The data for Analyser Scans is now updated every fifteen minutes if you have a live data subscription, so the results are always near live, rather than updated when you first log in.
* New indicators! We’ve added Keltner Bands and Price Oscillator Indicators to the D2MX Charts.
* A Support and Resistance button to make it easier to draw these horizontal trend lines.
* Ability to invert your Chart Price Axis, (we’ll talk more about this soon).
* The Williams %R Indicator now has signal lines.
* The right hand gap on charts is now saved to the file, so if you like more empty space on the right, you won’t have to scroll every time you open a new chart.
* Notifications of new content posted on the blog.
There are other changes too, that while important, aren’t visible to users, so we’ll leave those details to the developer nerds. It keeps them entertained.
We’ll also be scheduling a webinar soon to demonstrate the latest features in the software and talk with attendees on other ideas.
This new update will be released to users on the Bourse, Market Analyser, d2mxIRESS, Virtual Trader and PTP 5000 editions of the platform. Stay tuned for more updates!