Today we’ve released a new version of IRESS Trader, affecting clients using Market Analyser 7 and the IRESS Trader with D2MX Trade Tools platform.
This release includes some crucial bug fixes and handy enhancements, including:
Watchlist / Portfolio
* When you specify a target value in the Target Value box, it is now remembered as the default target value.
* Watchlist names can now include up to fifty (50) characters.
* Prices now correctly display with at least two decimal places, even when the price is a round number (e.g., “7” now displays as “7.00”).
* Fixed a bug where Mgn% was not populated and the ShortSell column was displaying incorrect data
News / Reports
* Fixed an error loading reports affecting users on Windows XP and Windows Vista
* Fixed an error with the auto resize panel
If you’re using Market Analyser 7 or IRESS Trader you will find your software automatically updates next time you log in.
If you have any questions or problems using the software please contact our customer care team on
1300 363 766.
Meanwhile we’re currently testing more updates, so stay tuned!