Author: Abe Cofnas
Trading book review by Janene Murdoch from the Educator Investor Bookshop
Alternative charting tools that allow traders to identify high probability entry and exit points that leaves less money on the table.
In Sentiment Indicators, noted trading expert, Abe Cofnas, draws on his own trading and training experience as he shares his knowledge about the latest techniques and strategies for using Renko, price break, Kagi, and point and figure tools to successfully analyze all markets.
Written with the serious trader in mind, Sentiment Indicators offers key information on these tools and how to use each one of them to shape your trading strategies. Along the way, it provides a practical overview of how to use these little-known indicators and how each one can enhance your trading endeavors.
Chapter by chapter, this reliable guide:
• Focuses on measuring sentiment change to avoid counter trend trading.
• Explains the comparative advantages of each tool and when to use one tool versus another.
• Presents new sentiment research that analyses word mining and what it means for markets.
• Shows how the indicators work in different markets: futures, equities, forex, and others.
• Provides a solid understanding of charting techniques and uses real-world examples to illustrate strategies and tactics.
• And much more.
This book is available from the Educated Investor Book shop. If you would like to order this book please visit The Educated Investor Bookshop website.
By Janene Murdoch
Educated Investor Bookshop