A new update to the software will be released this week. For some users, this is already available. I wanted to mention a few of the included changes in the blog, to raise the awareness of them. The full list of changes should be displayed when you run your update.
How to get the update? Once the update is available for your version, then you will be offered the chance to have the program automatically upgrade, when you log in. If you answer yes to the query, then the update should be performed automatically.
This release is focused more on fixes to existing issues, than to adding new features. However, a few features have been introduced…
The software now supports market orders for Man CFDs and Maquarie Futures. We are in the final stages of compliance signoffs on the actual forms, but expect the final okay to be given in the next few days. At that time, if you hold a Macquarie Futures account, or Man CFD account, then you should be able to enter orders through the software, for their supported markets. This is in addition to the ASX Equities and ETOs already available via Morrisons. More details on exactly what you have to do to enable this access will be provided shortly.
The Vassallo indicators from Market Informer have been added to the system. Martin talked about these briefly in a prior blog posting. Two Analyser/Entry scripts have been added, along with one Chart/Plotted script. Due to their complexity, the two Analyser scripts can be very slow to run. I would suggest focusing on a market segment or watchlist, as opposed to the full market.
For indicator writers, the plotted scripts can now draw dots (using the type ltSpot). There’s also a new CreateBitmapLine function that can draw bitmap images onto the chart at the specified positions.
- Hopefully the final fix needed to stop the problem where double clicking on a watchlist entry results in no new chart window load.
- When the program is loading, it will open up existing chart windows with the template or saved chart loaded, that the program was closed with.
- Horizontal and Vertical trendlines can now be resized properly.
- Gann Fan and Natural Gann Squares can now be dragged properly.
- Dragging the main application bar around your screen shouldn’t cause it to resize any longer. (This was a personal bug bear of mine.)
- The number of ticks in the scale on the main price chart has been increased.
What was missed?
The changes to the alerts system, which are still waiting in our development version, waiting to be fully tested.
Thank you to everyone for the input and effort that’s been put into this release. Including our Calypso Users, Staff and regular users. It’s very much appreciated.